Heirloom And Other Gems




Witchy Hat - H&M here or here
Vintage Glasses - Family Heirloom similar here
Ring Choker - Tibbs and Bones
Moon Necklace- Black Moon
Book of Spells Bag - Dolls Kill
Grey Sweater - H&M  similar here or here
Overknee Socks - TK Maxx similar here
Platform Shoes - Loud Look similar here or here

Hey Guys! Can you also already feel the sunny spring vibes? Well it happens really slowly but at least a few glimpse of sun can reach out to us. I'm not even a beanie but a glasses person as I love to hide myself between huge shades. That's probably the reason why I love sun so much! I'm not sure, I really can't stand daylight but it's a win win situation for myself. This outfit is just a random one, I'm not even sure if it's witchy or more bohemian but what I can say is that I love these sunnies as they are a family heirloom and vintage as fuck! It's the first of two vintage glasses which I own and I both totally love them. The oversized sweater is the one I bought in the sale section when I was in Rostock. 
What are you most excited about spring? ♥

5 comments :

  1. Pretty perfect outfit, I love it in general!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dass die Tage endlich länger werden, finde ich klasse! :D Und dass man draußen sowohl Pullis als auch T-Shirts tragen kann :)

    Wann hast du eigentlich bewusst damit begonnen, dich so zu kleiden, wie du es heute tust? Oder ab wann hast du dich dafür interessiert? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohja ich auch! Auch wenn ich die Dunkelheit liebe, es macht einen trotzdem wacher und man fühlt sich produktiver :)
      Ich habe mich eigentlich schon immer so gekleidet, seitdem ich mich für Mode interessiere mache ich einfach das was mir gefällt und bin über die Jahre immer selbstbewusster geworden. Aber als Kind habe ich Klamotten wirklich verabscheut, meine Mum wollte immer shoppen gehen und ich hab mich Null interessiert. Ich glaube es fing so langsam richtig in der 5. oder 6. Klasse an, hab viel mit gleichen Mustern und Farben kombiniert, immer wert auf Accessories gelegt, viel überdacht. Jetzt stelle ich es einfach nur nach Lust und Laune zusammen :)

      Delete