Crystal Castles





Levi's Denim Jacket - Mom's similar here and here
Hooded Assassine Cardigan - H&M similar here
Crystal Castles Sweatshirt - Underground England
Flower Tights - TK Maxx similar here
Frilly Socks - Killstar similar here
Vegan Boots - Dr. Martens
Studded Backpack - KRY Clothing

Hell yes. Crystal Castles, always loved this band so much. Now my favorite creepers brand has launched a clothing line too including this amazing and super comfy sweatshirt with a Crystal Castles inspired print. It was hard to choose from their designs but this one kind of made my heart beating faster. It is also available on a tee or tote bag(which I would totally get myself too!) I'm wearing it kind of like a shirt in winter as you can see with a couple of more layers over it too. Combined with a long cardigan cuz it keeps so warm and adds a hood to the outfit plus a bit of 'color' from my Levi's denim jacket which I got from my mum..when I saw her the last time...years ago.
My friend Chris took the photos when we were in the Leipzig University again. The light there is so amazing. You can check the last pictures we took there in this post. I also went for my 50mm camera lens this time. Maybe you can see the difference in the pictures :) 

7 comments :

  1. I love Crystal Castles too! I need that sweatshirt *_*

    Skinny Decxf Latte xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal Castles are just the best! I always find their music being rather magical <3 I love how you styled this denim jacket hun! You look perfect! *_*
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much babe!! Their music is kind of fucked up but magical at the same time. That's what I love about it! So special :D ♥

      Delete
  3. I love your Outfit and especially your Haircolour:)

    http://aliceimkleiderschrank.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete